REQUEST A GRANT
If you are interested in submitting a Grant Request to the Ronald W. Burkle Foundation, we ask that you send a letter of inquiry that will be reviewed by our staff.
All letters are reviewed on an ongoing basis and should include the following:
- The organization’s project of service and the amount requested
- A brief history of the organization and its current programs
- A description of the project and personnel, the need and specific objectives to be addressed, the implementation plan and the relevance of the program to the community
- A projected calendar of the proposed project/event
- A budget for the requested funds. Please include along with the requested amount, an outline of its purpose
- A copy of the organization’s IRS letter of Tax Exempt Status 501(c)(3)
Please submit letters to:
The Ronald W. Burkle Foundation
ATTN: Grant Requests
9130 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069